Goat Yoga in the Plaza
From 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Celebrate Father’s Day with a herd of goats.
Rocky Mountain Goat Yoga is bringing its herd of darling goats to Belmar to host Goat Yoga in the Plaza ( S. Upham Street – between S. Teller and S. Upham Street) on Sunday, June 18th for a unique 45-minute yoga class with baby goats. After the class, you will have time to enjoy and interact with these darling animals. The yoga class is open to everyone at every skill level.
The event is outdoors in the Plaza – 439 S. Upham Street – between S. Teller and S. Upham Streets). Three yoga classes are available on Sunday, June 18th from 9:00 am to 10:00 am, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, and 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Tickets are $30 per person.
- Closed water bottle
- Hoodie or long-sleeve shirt (option)
- Comfortable athletic wear
- Phone to capture photos
- Hair tie (goats love hair)
- Closed-back shirts are recommended (goat hooves may scratch)
- Carpool if you can
- If you don’t want to use your mat, you can rent a mat for $5
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before class to avoid delaying the start of the yoga session